Irwell Hill Residences, the new 36-floors condo project by CDL and located at the prominent Kim Seng Road – River Valley Road junction, opened for sales this weekend.
As of Saturday (10 April), 282 of its 540 units were sold:
- 59% of its studio units are sold;
- 74% of its 1+Study units sold;
- 48% of its 2BR units sold;
- 67% of its 3BR units sold;
- 31% of its 4BR units sold.
- The 4BR penthouse is sold.
Prices now start from:
- Studio from $1.1m, from $2764 psf (20th floor);
- 1+Study from $1.374m, from $2776 psf (27th floor);
- 2BR from $1.516m, from $2469 psf (2nd floor);
- 3BR from $2.368m, from $2750 psf (25th floor);
- 3BR Premium from $3.136m, from $2469 psf (3rd floor);
- 4BR from $4.008m, from $2604 psf (5th floor).
This month, another 3 condo projects will open for sale:
1. One-North Eden
2. Grange 1866 (freehold, Grange Road)
3. Peak Residence (freehold, Thomson Road)
Additionally, sales at Normanton Park is still going strong, with sales number targeted to hit 800 units sold by the end of April 2021. It currently is the best-priced RCR (Rest of Central Region) new condo.
Book An Appointment to view Normanton Park ShowFlat & get Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Normanton Park Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.