Latest Unit Reserved: #22-33 on 21-May-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 18-10-2021: Book an Appointment to view Normanton Park Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price.
- 02-01-2021: New floor plans for Normanton Park is now available.
- 02-01-2021: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-12-2020: Download and view the Normanton Park E-Brochure.
- 23-12-2019: Read more: One North URA Masterplan
- 20-12-2020: The Normanton Park Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 20-12-2020: Full Normanton Park E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 18-12-2020: Updated Site Plan for Normanton Park released.
- 09-12-2020: Normanton Park Location Map have been updated.
- 01-02-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Normanton Park Video.
- 23-11-2020: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Greater Southern Waterfront? Read the Greater Southern Waterfront URA Masterplan.
- 15-11-2020: Full Project Details for Normanton Park have been updated!
- 23-10-2020: Read more on the developers behind the development of Normanton Park.
Normanton Park is the crown jewel residential project of property giant Kingsford Development. The project is the biggest new condo launch in Singapore by land size since D’Leedon near Farrer Road was launched for sale in Year 2010.
Kingsford Group has its roots in Australia and China, and our portfolio spans across the development of many commercial and residential projects in both countries.
In Year 2011, we expanded our business to property development in Singapore.
Our credentials in Singapore include the 512-units Kingsford Hillview Peak and the 1,165-units Kingsford Waterbay.
Normanton Park is our biggest development in Singapore till date, measured by both the land size and number of units.
Normanton Park is located right in the the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront, which extends from Marina East to Pasir Panjang and will be six times the size of Marina Bay.
Normanton Park is located in Residential District 5 and in the “Rest of Central Region” aka City Fringe. It is situated along the south-western coast of Singapore that comes with panoramic sea views.
Strategically located within close proximity to Greater Southern Waterfront transformation, Normanton Park is embraced by extensive Kent Ridge Park’s lush greenery, and close to the upcoming Rail Corridor.
Normanton Park is also well-connected to important transport node. it is a mere 3-minutes drive to Kent Ridge MRT (Circle Line), and superbly-connected to the rest of the island via AYE, CTE & West Coast Highway
Additionally, Normanton Park is a short drive and the condo’s shuttle bus ride to malls The Star Vista, and other malls such as VivoCity.
It is located within close proximity to reputable schools such as ACS(I), Fairfield Methodist Primary School, The National University of Singapore & a host of other educational institutes.
Most importantly, Normanton Park is located near major employment and tenant pools such as Mapletree Business City, NUH, Science Park and One-North.
Refer to our comprehensive Normanton Park Location Map to be wowed by the wide array of amenities surrounding Normanton Park.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Normanton Park are on first come first serve basis.
Normanton Park is a high-rise condominium project located near Alexandra Road. It is connected seamlessly to Kent Ridge Park – a hill covered with extensive, lush greenery.
It also has the upcoming Greater Southern Waterfront as its backdrop.
Residents will love its proximity to CBD, and being right within key business nodes such as One-North, NUS, Science Park, MapleTree Business City, Alexandra Technology Belt, Sentosa, etc.
Most units in Normanton Park will get unblocked city view, or the lush landscape view of the condo itself, or panoramic sea view.
Normanton Park occupies a massive site of 661,000 sqft, and is made up of 1840 apartment units, 22 strata houses, and 8 commercial shops.
Landscape concept of Normanton Park is a water theme park amid greenery and nature – or what we called Garden Home of the City.
Book An Appointment to view Normanton Park ShowFlat & get Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Normanton Park Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.